Le polarized lenses they offer protectionone from UV rays, but not only: in fact this specialand type of lens, is able to concentrate or diverge light rays and attenuate UV-A and UV-B radiation through a polarizing filter which eliminates transverse reflections.
What is polarizationone
The term polarizationsone refers to the ability of waves to change their orientation when they come into contact with matter. In most cases, natural light is not polarized, it moves along multiple, non-linear axes.
These lenses allow you to shield glare and those annoying reflections that are created when sunlight reflects on reflective surfaces, such as wet asphalt on the road, a body of water or a metal surface.
For driving, polarized lenses are an excellent ally because they only make driving more pleasant and relaxing, but they significantly increase safety. In fact, they counteract the glare caused by direct sunlight and increase the contrast of colours, and in very intense light conditions and with very prolonged use they keep the eye in perfect condition.one of total relaxation.
For the practice of sport, the polarized lens is particularly appreciated. Particularly for water sports and for those who practice hiking and mountaineering. The polarized lens is an excellent defense for the athlete's eyes because it contrasts and diverges the reflections of polarized light from reflective surfaces such as water or ice. Also used in the practice of any outdoor sport that requires protectionone of the eyes is highly appreciated for its high contrast and visualsone clearer. It therefore guarantees maximum relaxation for the eyes even with very prolonged use and with very strong light intensity.
Because light reflections can be dangerous
Horizontal reflections of light can cause facial alterationsone, creating unnatural contrasts, dazzling and tiring the eyes a lot. Therefore, the reflections of the sun, in particular on some reflective surfaces such as water, snow, sand and asphalt, can represent a danger, particularly when you are behind the wheel: hitting a flat surface (such as car glass), the rays they branch out in multiple directions with the possibility of a real blinding effect.
For all these characteristics it can therefore be used in the practice of any sport, but also in free time as it reduces eye strain.
It is no coincidence that the lpolarized body was created for the sport of fishingIn fact, due to its ability to eliminate reflections, it is often used for sports similar to water. Later introduced into nautical sports, the polarized lens has been extended to every type of sport, as it represents the more relaxing lens for the eye existing on the market.
The advantages of polarized lenses are:
- Better you perceiveone of the contrast
- Visionone clearer
- No modification of natural colors
- Eliminatione of transverse reflections
For which sports to choose polarized lenses:
Polarized lenses are idoneand for the practice of any sport, and for their characteristics and benefits they can also be used for leisure.
Mountain and Hiking: Furthermore, polarized lenses are very effective for hiking specialmind when the UV is more intense they allow greater relaxation for the eyes even with very prolonged use and in harsh conditionsone of very intense light. It is in fact well known that to best protect your eyes in the mountains, specialmind for hiking and mountaineering, a simple pair of sunglasses may not be enough
to ensure adequate protectionone. In addition to the wrapping to best protect from side light, the use of polarized lenses is the perfect ally to make the most of your excursionsone with a better contrast of natural colors and with eyes that are constantly relaxed even in very intense light.
Cycling: Particularly for those who practice road cycling because there are fewer light changes than mountain biking. There is also an exhibition for racing bikesone prolonged exposure to sunlight, and the choice of polarized lenses is a guarantee for the relaxation of your eyes.
The polarized lens for road cycling is often used because generally the ride time with the racing bike is longer than an ride with the mountain bike. In summer, especially on very strong sunny days, using a polarized lens can make the difference between a "visually painful" outing and an outing that completely relaxes the eyes. Many peopleone they use polarized cycling glasses for mountain bikes, this is because when you are in close contact with nature, the high contrast and the best perceptionone natural colors make the exit unique.
- Running: For those who practice running and trail running the polarized lens allows you to better enjoy all the contrast of natural colors and immerse yourself 100% in nature ensuring maximum relaxation for the eyes.
- Tennis: For tennis practice outdoor the use of a polarized lens is particularly recommended because it creates a better contrast with the yellow of the ball. On days with particularly intense light, the polarized lens is able to significantly improve your visionone of the ball compared to a common category 3 mirrored lens.
- Sport fishing: Sport fishing is why polarized lenses have become so popular. In fact, you eliminate itone transversal reflections allow fishermen to see beyond the surface of the water, facilitating the task of casting and reeling. It can be used for both fresh water and salt water.
- Flying Sports: The benefits of the polarized lens in sports will make every outing unique grazie to a different perceptionone of natural colors, and a better sensationone relaxing for your eyes even for very prolonged outings.
- Golf: For golf, as for sport fishing, the use of polarized lenses is essential, in order to be able to calculate the distance for your shots more effectively. You see itone the clearer it will be able to help you calculate the distance, resulting in an improvement in the score and the performance.
- Sailing and Water Sports: For sailing and water sports, the use of polarized lenses is recommended. The polarized lens eliminates all light reflections produced by water. It therefore allows you to keep the eye in total relaxation even with very prolonged use and in very intense light conditions.