BIG LINE’S SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENT
BIG LINE, a Vicenza-based company founded in 1975, is the manufacturer and owner of DEMON eyewear.
The company began a business sustainability process several years ago by engaging in various actions:
COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE
– Compliance with the Regulations for Health and Safety and Training for the prevention of accidents in the workplace.
– Training projects for professional growth.
– Operational meetings with the company team
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
– Led lights installed in the company to reduce waste of electricity and consumption.
– Office printers purchased with the ability to refill colors in easily disposable plastic containers.
– FSC packaging cartons used for the packaging and the carrier bags are Climate Neutral Packaging for 80% recycled plastic.
– The frames are made of carbon fiber, nylon for medium-long term flexibility and resistance to ensure durability of the glasses.
– In compliance with current regulations, non-toxic paints are used and the rubber parts are hypoallergenic.
– Considerable efforts made also to digitize the service of retailers to reduce the environmental impact of the travel routes of commercial agents.
– Some of the service providers chosen on the local and national territory – ex. accounting management, corporate communication, website, packaging and various others.
COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
– Associated with CERTOTTICA S.c.a.r.l. (Italian Institute for the Certification of Optical Products) in order to acquire all possible and required regulatory updates relating to eyewear.
– Participation to domestic and international trade fairs and industry events to meet customers.
– Quality Control – Each piece checked by our quality control dedicated staff in every detail before shipping.
– Experience in Sales – Competence and experience of the Staff in order to recommend the most suitable models based on the sport practiced.
– Management of non-conformities and customer complaints.
– Spread the culture of using eyewear to protect eye health.
DEMON glasses comply with European standards EN ISO 12312-1: 2013.