Showing the single result
Showing the single result
INTERCHANGABLE LENSES SKI GOGGLES
Ski goggles with interchangeable lenses for true snow enthusiasts, who face the mountain with their skis or snowboards in all weather conditions.
Demon has created a line of ski goggles with more lenses supplied to allow the athlete the perfect view of the track and off slope in all light and atmospheric conditions.
There are high models instead with different types of lenses included (Smoke and Orange) used for different light and atmospheric conditions:
– MAGNET: It is the interchangeable ski goggle with magnetic lens. Included is the mirrored smoke lens indicated for very intense light conditions and high contrast orange lens for less intense light conditions such as: Cloudy weather or fog.
The lens change for the MAGNET model is simple and fast, in fact it takes only 3.8 seconds to change lenses thanks to the presence of 8 magnets that prevent the lens from detaching in case of shock and vibration, but at the same time simplify and make lenses change fast.
– NORDIC: This sky goggle is suitable for cross-country skiing, as for the supplied MAGNET model there are smoke lenses and orange lenses for the light conditions indicated above.
Tips for choosing lenses:
The ski goggles with interchangeable lenses have different types of lenses included, below a brief description on the type of lenses and uses to allow you to choose which interchangeable ski goggle is best suited to meet your needs:
• Smoke lens category 3: The smoke lens is a ski goggle with internal smoke color, for convenience we can identify it as the lightness normally used for ordinary sunglasses. For the structure and size of the lens of the ski goggle this particular color is suitable and recommended for sunny days very intense and prolonged use. We advise against the use of this particular lens for days with low light, cloudy weather, fog or snowfall.
• Orange lens category 2: The orange lens is a lens with the main feature of the high contrast, in fact in conditions of less intense light: cloudy weather, fog and snow helps the athlete in the vision of bumps and snow ripples. It is particularly indicated for days with a light-light brightness, where the transparent lens may be clear. In the days with cloudy weather it represents the most suitable lens for the perfect view of the slope and off-slope.
We advise against using this lens at night even with very strong artificial lighting as it is too dark.
• Transparent lens category 1: The transparent lens is the type of lens essential for those who do not want to stop ever. This type of lens is the only solution for those who wake or surf at night, also for critical conditions such as fog or snowfall is an excellent alternative to the orange lens.
The lenses of the ski goggles with interchangeable lenses are built with a special technology that effectively contrasts fogging even under critical conditions.
In fact, it can be seen as two overlapping lenses and separated by a spongy section that has the task of forming a cavity to reduce the temperature change of the external temperature from the internal one, preventing the formation of condensation that causes fogging. The internal surface is also equipped with anti-fog treatment for better performance.
Ultralight and elastic frame:
The frame is constructed with a special ultralight and elastic plastic material. It is built to withstand high and low temperatures without deformation. The frame is equipped with high density sponge for a better fit, improving comfort even for very long use.
The adjustable elastic is provided on the inside with a soft silicone GRIP section for a better adherence to the helmet.
For those who use eyeglasses?
Who uses eyeglasses can evaluate the use of a removable universal clip. Through your trusted optic you can create and install prescription lenses to be inserted into your ski goggle with a transparent lens. From a comfort point of view, it is the equivalent of using the optical frame without the encumbrance of the temples.
Click here to see the universal clip for interchangeable ski goggles