You can require a quotation (Prescription lenses + sportglasses)
Send at: firstname.lastname@example.org you eye examination
We Reply you with our best quotation.
WHY BUY A DEMON EYEWEAR – CLICK HERE
Frame Color: Matt Black
Lenses: Polarized DPOL Lens
Other: Additional RIM
Included: Microfiber Puch – Clip In – Hard Case
Sport: Multisport – Hiking – Fishing – Golf – Water Sports – Cycling – Running – Flying Sports
Size: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm; Temple Lenght: 120mm; Lens Base: 8
Optical clip size: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens length: 45mm; Lens base: 6
Power supported: sphere +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00
Sports Mask glasses and Polarized Lens for All Sports Model Gravel
GRAVEL is the sports eyewear with mask and polarized lenses suitable for hiking, cycling, running and trail running, sports fishing, water sports and other outdoor activities.
Why choose a sports eyewear for practicing your favorite sport?
Polarized lenses filter out UV rays, but not only that: this special type of lens is also able to concentrate or diverge light rays and reduce UV–A and UV–B radiation through the filter that eliminates transverse reflections. For these characteristics it can therefore be used in the practice of any sport, but also in free time as it reduces eye strain.
Polarized lenses are made of top quality optical perfect polycarbonate. Polycarbonate is a special ultra light material which DEMON uses for all its glasses. It provides a great increase in safety as it offers more protection in case of accidental bumps without breakage. Unlike glass, polycarbonate does not produce any kind of fragments which could damage your eyes. Safety is paramount when practicing your favorite sport.
The advantages of polarized lenses are:
– better contrast perception
– sharper vision
– no alteration of natural colors
Which sports are suitable for the use of polarized lenses glasses?
- Outdoor and hiking: Polarized lenses provide excellent eye protection for hiking, and especially during periods of intense UV radiation, they offer greater comfort to the eyes even when used for long periods and with intense brightness.
- Fishing: The popularity of polarized lens is due to sport fishing. It allows the fisherman to see through the surface of the water, making it easier to cast and retrieve the line. It can be used for both fresh and salt water.
- Flying sports: The benefits of polarized lenses in sports will make every outing unique with a different perception of natural colors and a better feeling of relaxation for your eyes even for very long outings.
- Water Sports: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Sailing but also for simple relaxation at the sea or lake. Polarized lenses allow for maximum comfort for the eyes throughout the day even with reflections from water and very intense light.
- Cycling: In particular, for those who practice road cycling there are less light changes compared to mountain biking. Therefore, the prolonged exposure to sunlight while on the road bike requires a polarized lens for the relaxation of the eyes.
- Running: For those who practice running and trail running, polarised lenses allow you to fully appreciate all the natural tones and immerse yourself completely in the natural environment, offering maximum visual comfort.
- Tennis: For outdoor tennis practice, the use of polarized lenses is recommended as they create greater clarity with the yellow of the ball. On days with exceptionally bright light, polarized lenses are able to provide a clearer view of the ball than a normal Category 3 mirrored lens.
- Golf: For golf, just like fishing, the use of polarized lenses is essential to calculate distances of shots more accurately. A clearer vision can help improve the accuracy of the distance, allowing for better performance and score.
Why choose a clip–on monolent with polarized lenses for your favorite sport?
Choosing a polarized monolens eyewear with CLIP VISTA technology gives the athlete in need of glasses the opportunity to safely practice their favorite sport while having all the advantages of a sports eyewear. Lightweight in materials, enveloping and protective from air and projectiles, indestructible lenses in case of accidental impacts, anti–slip rubber for maximum stability, clip vista supporting graduated lenses for an excellent visual correction.
Using a single vision polarized eyeglass with OPTICAL CLIP technology allows to reduce the costs of lens graduations, often very high (typical of base 8 curved lenses).
You can go directly to your trusted optician to get your glasses made. (The cost of monofocal lenses is typically between 50€ and 80€ depending on the treatments chosen, such as anti–reflective and anti–fogging. For bifocal and progressive lenses, the cost can range from 220€ to 300€ depending on the treatments chosen.)
- Frame Material: The frame made of TR90 offers an exceptional lightness and elasticity. It is a unique combination of Carbon Fiber and Nylon that greatly increase the resistance to accidental shocks and traction. This combination guarantees a significant improvement of the durability over time. The distinctive factor of TR90 is the lightness, which makes it about 20% lighter than conventional materials, for a total weight of only 40 grams.
- Rubber Part: The rubber parts with Grip Technology located in the nose and on the temples are designed to ensure maximum stability of the eyewear even in the presence of sudden head jerks or with strong vibrations. Built with soft Megol hypoallergenic material, they are also ideal for prolonged use.
- Optical Clip: This internal base 6 frame has a wide range of visibility, made of TR90, providing resistance to vibration and stress. A base 6 clip significantly increases the range of powers your optician can apply.
- Supported lens powers: Sphere maximum +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00
The measurements of the Clip are: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens Length: 45mm; Lens Base: 6. It is possible to mount lenses with prescriptions up to spherical maximum +/- 8.00 and cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00 through your trusted optician.
The dimensions of the GRAVEL model are: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm – Rod Length: 120mm; Lens Base: 8mm
The products are always shipped in their original packaging. For some models the color or shape of the case may differ from what is shown.