You can require a quotation (Prescription lenses + sportglasses)
Send at: firstname.lastname@example.org you eye examination
We Reply you with our best quotation.
WHY BUY A DEMON EYEWEAR – CLICK HERE
Frame Color: Matt Yellow – Matt Black – Matt White
Lenses: Photochromic DCHROM Mirrored Lens
Other: Additional RIM
Included: Microfiber Puch – Clip In – Hard Case
Sport: Cycling – Running – All Sports
Size: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm; Temple Lenght: 120mm; Lens Base: 8
Optical clip size: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens length: 45mm; Lens base: 6
Power supported: sphere +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00
Sports Glasses for Cycling and Running Fotocromatica Mirrored DCHROM® GRAVEL model
DEMON presents GRAVEL, its latest sport eyeglass from the 2023 collection.
Designed to meet the needs of athletes who practice road cycling, mountain biking, running, trail running and hiking.
GRAVEL has DCHROM® photochromic lenses that adapt to different light and atmosphere conditions in every season. This lens, with a color of red and purple tones or dark blue, darkens in a mirrored red or blue (depending on the chosen mirroring) during more intense physical activity, while offering cyclists and hikers protection from the elements even when they return after sunset.
Types of sport:
ROAD CYCLING and MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- Mountain Bike: GRAVEL is the perfect eyewear for Mountain Biking, from beginner to expert. The frame is wide to provide maximum protection to the cyclist in woody environments from: Leaves, branches, soil, insects and any element that can hit the eyes. Don‘t be fooled by the size, the weight is only 30 grams.
The extraordinary DCHROM® lens of the latest generation is slightly veiled in idle mode, reaching category 3 with a red or blue mirroring in maximum working mode. It lightens and darkens automatically following the brightness variations of the journey. Furthermore, it is unbreakable, shockproof and provides maximum security. The nosepiece and rubberized parts provide greater stability during the activity even with strong jumps and repeated vibrations.
- Road Cycling: Gravel is also excellent for road cycling. The very wide shape provides optimal protection for the athlete‘s eyes against air, dust, insects, and all the dangers that can come into contact with the eyes.
The main feature is in the lens that darkens and lightens with every change of light on the road. This lens is also recommended for very intense light conditions (typical of summer) and for prolonged use. The comfort of cycling glasses is unbeatable, the frame is ultra–light and elastic, hypoallergenic rubber parts and non–slip bridge. Try GRAVEL and you won‘t be able to do without it.
- Cyclocross, Cycle Touring, Other Disciplines: GRAVEL is recommended for the practice of any two-wheeled discipline. Optimal eye protection from impacts and sunlight, stability and comfort are essential requirements for those looking for a cycling eyewear that provides optimal eye protection, is light, and has an aggressive look.
RUNNING and TRAIL RUNNING:
- Trail Running: GRAVEL is the perfect eyewear for Trail Running, from the passionate beginner to the professional. The frame is generous to provide maximum protection to the runner in wooded environments from: leaves, branches, soil, insects and anything that could come into contact with the eyes. Don’t be fooled by the size, the glasses weigh only 30 grams.
The latest generation DCHROM® lens has a slightly veiled base tone and reaches category 3 reflecting in blue or red at maximum work, it fades and darkens to adapt to any change of light of the path. The lens is also unbreakable, therefore resistant without damage in case of very strong impacts ensuring maximum safety. Nasello and rubber parts anti–slip for maximum stability even with very strong jumps and vibrations.
- Road Running: GRAVEL is also great for road running. The wide lens provides the athlete with the maximum eye protection from air, dust, insects and any possible surprises. The main feature is the lens that darkens and lightens according to the light variation. This eyewear is also recommended for very intense light conditions (typical of summer) and for prolonged use. The frame is ultra–light and flexible, with hypoallergenic rubber parts and anti–slip nosepiece. Once you‘ve tried GRAVEL you won‘t be able to do without it.
- March, Countryside Run, other disciplines: GRAVEL is recommended for the practice of any discipline related to running. Maximum eye protection from light and accidental impacts and stability and comfort are essential features for those looking for a running glasses that best protect the eyes, is lightweight, and has an aggressive aesthetic.
- Hiking: GRAVEL proves to be an excellent eyeglass for hiking as it is equipped with technologies particularly appreciated by mountain lovers. The frame is adherent and prevents light from penetrating laterally and from above. The photochromic lens adapts optimally to any luminous variation present on the route. The lens starts with a semi–transparent coloration, then allows the perfect vision of the hiker even with a minimum intensity of light.
- Cross-country skiing and Alpine skiing: It can be the ideal substitute for ski masks and cross-country ski masks. The lightness and fit of the glasses guarantee excellent protection against the wind. The sections of adhesive rubber significantly increase the strength of the glasses to the face even with strong vibrations.
- Water Sports: In addition to the above–mentioned features of grip and high protection, they are particularly appreciated by those who do water sports, as they protect from water splashes that could distract the athlete from the performance.
- Tennis: Excellent for tennis play as well, as the close–up clip provides a side view, and the photochromic lenses allow you to play indoors and outdoors with any kind of lighting.
Regardless of the sport practiced, Gravel represents the highest level of photochromic lens technology, adding the typical aesthetic touch of mirrored lens glasses.
GRAVEL‘s new eyewear for cycling, running, hiking and all outdoor sports, whose athletes need to use eyeglasses, features a mirrored Photochromic lens. The eyeglass clip is made of TR90 (same material as the frame). It is designed to hold eyeglasses for optimal vision during sports activities.
The supported powers for eyeglasses are: Sphere maximum +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00 The frame is very wide and also supports progressive and bifocal lenses.
The dimensions of the viewed clip are: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens Length: 45mm; Lens Base: 6
To create eyeglasses, you can go directly to your trusted optician. (The cost of single vision lenses can be between 50€ and 80€, depending on the chosen treatments, such as anti–reflection, anti–fog, etc. For Bifocal and Progressive lenses, the cost can range between 220€ and 300€ depending on the treatments chosen).
Technical and Materials Specifications:
The NEW DCHROM® Photochromic lenses are lenses that, exposed to UV radiation or to sunlight in general, initiate a reversible chemical reaction and darken. Once the light irradiation disappears, the lenses gradually return to the initial state of transparency. They are made of first–quality polycarbonate. This material has 2 very important technical aspects: it greatly reduces the weight of the lens compared to conventional materials, and it also represents a safety in case of impact since it will not generate any type of fragments that could damage the eye. These high–tech filters also protect from UV rays, confirming themselves as a certainty in the field of protection as well as in terms of comfort.
The New DCHROM® lenses are the evolution of the photochromic lens, they start from a slightly veiled reddish purple colour to reach category 3 with red mirroring in maximum work. In addition to the remarkable speed of light–dark change, you will be surprised by the great feeling of relaxation they provide to your eyes, even on days with strong solar radiation and extended use.
The ultra–light material of the frame is TR90, a special combination of Carbon Fiber and Nylon. Don‘t be fooled by the size of the frame, in reality the total weight of the GRAVEL cycling and running eyewear is only 30 grams. Specially designed for athletes who want products made with high quality materials that offer maximum protection and safety.The frame is flexible and adapts to the shape of the head to ensure optimal comfort without being too tight and, at the same time, offer maximum security.
All rubber parts, including the nose pads, are made of soft, hypoallergenic megol with grip technology that ensures maximum stability and prevents any possible movement of the glasses towards the tip of the nose caused by vibrations or movements of the head.
GRAVEL is a must for anyone looking for a photochromic mirrored sunglasses for Cycling, Running or Hiking. It is ultra–lightweight for athletes who practice Road Cycling and Mountain Biking in off–road and mountain terrain, as well as Running and Trail Running or hiking in the mountains. This material makes the photochromic mirrored sunglasses for Cycling, Running and Hiking 20% lighter than conventional materials, more resistant to accidental impacts and traction. It also increases durability over time.
The measurements of the GRAVEL glasses are: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm – Temple Length: 120mm; Lens Base: 8
The products are always shipped in their original packaging. For some models the color or shape of the case may differ from the one represented.