INFORMATION & REQUEST of CONSENT to the PROCESS of PERSONAL DATA according to Artt.13 & 14 of REG.UE 2016/679 date April 2015
The computer systems adopted by BIG LINE sas for use by the user of the Website acquire, during browsing, the personal data connected with the use of the protocols necessary for its operation.
They are part of personal data, only as an example and not wanting to be exhaustive the following: IP addresses, operating system, browser, referring pages, exit pages, times and times of stay, clickstream and other data information and statistics on the use of the Website.
We inform you that personal data will be processed in compliance with current legislation on electronic commerce ensuring the confidentiality and security of information received.
- Remind the customer of the items in the cart
- Recognize the customer when he returns to our website
- Analyze visitor behavior
You can choose to be notified by the computer every time you receive a cookie or disable all cookies. To do this, just use the browser settings. However, please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies, you will not be able to access certain areas or features of our website. DATA PROCESSING METHOD Pursuant to art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679 for personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, the organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. The data can be processed using a paper archive or using computer, electronic and any other kind of automated equipment. Personal data will only be accessible by subjects authorized by BIG LINE sas. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT.
The data controller is BIG LINE sas, with its operating office in Zanè, Via Prà Bordoni, 48. Tel .: +39 0445 315537 Fax .: +39 0445 319279
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of data is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the relationship / commercial relationship.
The data will also be processed in order to fulfill the obligations envisaged in the fiscal and accounting fields.
Furthermore, with the specific approval of the part relating to the processing of personal data for advertising / promotional use, BIG LINE sas is authorized to send promotions and advertising on products / services sold through this site or through third-party electronic platforms to which BIG LINE sas can support.
Personal data are processed lawfully when the treatment is: – necessary for the execution of a commercial contract and to fulfill a legal obligation;
– based on consent (such as sending newsletters, promotions / publicity).
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any refusal to process data prevents the execution of the business relationship and the related contractual and legal obligations.
ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data provided by the user will be processed in fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Italian Republic and the European Union and the contractual obligations pertaining to our business activity. For the purpose of fulfilling the commercial obligations assumed, the data may be transferred, even temporarily, to countries of the European Union and also to third countries or international organizations limited to the assumptions provided for by art. 49 of the EU Reg. 2016/679. The data provided may be disclosed and / or communicated, in accordance with current legislation, to other parties involved in the process of ordering, payment and shipping / delivery of the goods sold at this site, for the sole purpose of giving full execution to the business relationship.
DATA PROFILING AND DIFFUSION
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed according to the duration of the commercial relationship and, subsequently, in order to fulfill all the legal / fiscal and / or accounting obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The subject who provided their data (interested) has the right to:
- request access to personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the deletion of personal data concerning him / her (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data (on the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain – in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (the right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of personal data;
- revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).