Prescription Tennis Glasses
Who plays tennis knows how important is to use the best technical materials to get the top game performance. In particular way, the ones who wear prescription eyeglasses and uses them even during sports activities.
DEMON has thought about of all the fans, amateurs and professionals who practice the sport of tennis by creating a line of ultra-light prescription glasses, designed to remain glued to the face even during the abrupt movements typical of this sport.
• FRAME MATERIAL: The choice frame material is fundamental, because the eyeglasses for tennis must have certain requirements to be efficient and at the same time comfortable and practical.
Our frames are in TR90, a special composition of Nylon and Carbon fiber 20% lighter than conventional materials and much more resistant to impact and mechanical traction. Inside the temples there is the Grip section in hypoallergenic rubber that prevents all those annoying microleaks of the glasses towards the tip of the nose, which involve a loss of time and concentration for the athlete. All the glasses are designed and created to be enveloping and soft, avoiding the annoying feeling of tightness that distracts the athlete from the game.
There are several alternatives for those who need glasses to play tennis:
• OPTICAL VISION CLIP: The vision clip solution is functional and economic at the same time. In fact, aesthetically the eyewear is practically identical to the various sports glasses, while in the internal part an optical clip with graduated lenses can be installed. The clip is easily removable, and if the athlete decides to use contact lenses, he can use the glasses simply without the clip. When choosing the 3 interchangeable lenses, while using the darker shade lenses the clip is almost imperceptible to the external eye. It will seem to wear a normal pair of glasses in every way. The internal optical clip supports lenses with an optical lenses power of: Maximum spheres +/- 8.00 and cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 2.00.
• OPTICAL LENS INSERT: The Ocular Support solution is a 2018 novelty. It represents in all respects the tennis eyewear unlike that it behaves like a vision frame. It maintains all the benefits of sports eyewear (envelopment, lightness) but thanks to the eyepiece support it allows to mount a lens in base 6 that allows a net saving in the creation of prescription lenses, and greatly expands the field of vision. This allows you to have glasses that at the performance level represent your optical frame in every way, but with the advantage of being enveloping. You can then choose the type of lenses you want, from the simplest graduation to progressive, choosing also the tone: smoke, brown, orange, photochromic, etc. This solution represents the top for those who practice tennis, because it allows to have an extended field of vision compared to the use of optical clips, and reduces the risk of lateral distortion even for higher powers.
• LENS TYPE: (There are different types of lenses you can choose, depending on the needs of each tennis player)
• Photochromic lenses: With basic transparent coloring, they start from category 1, in fact they can be used at night as a simple protection from the air and indoors, at the moment of maximum exposure to the intensity of UV rays they reach almost category 3. These lenses they can be used both outdoors and indoors. We recommend this type of lens both for models with optical clips and for the VISTA SPORT model, as they can be used in any light condition.
• Interchangeable Lenses (Only for glasses with vision clips): The category 3 mirrored lens, in addition to the protection it offers from the sun and UV rays, generates an aggressive look to your tennis glasses. So being able to play with the most fashionable and eccentric colors to always be fashionable. Also included are a pair of high-contrast orange lenses, for cloudy weather and a pair of transparent lenses for indoor play.