OUTDOOR SUNGLASSES WITH POLARIZED LENSES FOR HIKING AND MOUNTAINEERING
Mountain and nature, every hiker’s paradise. Escape from the gray of the city to immerse yourself completely in the green of nature.
To be able to fully enjoy every excursion it is important to use the right materials according to your needs, from the technical shoe, technical sock, trousers, shell, etc.
Also, the eyes must be protected in a suitable way and with technical materials, there are also some types of specific lenses that help the hiker in the perfect vision of the path and protect the eyes in case of falls or accidental impacts with branches or stones.
DEMON has therefore created a line of outdoor glasses with polarized lenses for the practice of: Hiking, Climbing and Mountaineering.
The eyewear is characterized by a marked “face wrapping frame” preventing light from filtering laterally, and better protecting against dust, insects and air. Furthermore, the material is ultra-light and elastic for a perfect fit.
The outdoor glasses with polarized lenses can be used for trekking, as for mountaineering and in glaciers, but also for climbing because the high contrast lens eliminates and diverges the transverse reflections of the light.
Technical characteristics of outdoor glasses with polarized lenses:
- Polarized Lens: The polarized lens guarantees protection from UV rays, but not only: this special type of lens, in fact, is able to concentrate or diverge the light rays and to attenuate the UV-A and UV-B radiations through a polarizing filter that eliminates transverse reflections.
The advantages of polarized lenses are:
- Better perception of contrast
- Clearer vision
- No modification of natural colors
- Elimination of transverse reflexes
This type of lens for mountain glasses is recommended for those who practice hiking, while it is less suitable for mountaineering (ex: expeditions over 4000m) as it may be too light at very high altitudes and with UV and light intense. For the normal excursion instead, thanks to the perfect perception of natural colors, you will see the mountain with new eyes.
- Shatterproof lens: Another fundamental aspect is no breakability. In fact, a pair of glasses must not only guarantee the perfect vision during the exit but protect the eyes in case of accidental impacts. The polarized lens of outdoor glasses is made of solid first quality polycarbonate, the safest material for the construction of lenses for sports glasses. In fact, in the event of a very strong impact, the lens distributes the shock over the entire surface of the lens, avoiding the creation of splinters that could damage the eye.
- Ultralight and Elastic Frame: The frame of the outdoor polarized glasses is in TR90, a special composition of Carbon Fiber and Nylon hypoallergenic in contact with the skin, ultra-light (20% lighter than glasses made with conventional materials), elastic ( increased comfort thanks to the extraordinary elasticity of the material), resistant to shocks and mechanical traction, increased durability of the glasses.
- Rubber parts: The rubber parts are in soft Megol, an allergic material that improves the comfort of the glasses and generates a strong increase in grip, providing greater stability to the glasses.
Using an outdoor eyewear with polarized lenses for the first time will immerse you in a completely new world of which you can no longer do without. The polarized lens is suitable for very prolonged use even in very intense light conditions.
Not surprisingly, in addition to all the visual improvements, it is considered the most restful type of lens currently on the market. In fact, it is suitable for the practice of any sport where you are in contact with direct sunlight.